Thanks! I'm still learning but I think it's great fun. There are some links on the right side of my blog under 'Digital Stuff'. I have gotten most of my stuff at those sites and mostly for FREE! There is so much out there for free. I use Paint Shop Pro to put my pages together and to design simple paper. Photoshop elements is a similar program but is a little more complicated and does a bit more. For what I do though, PSP works great. Hope that helps!
I'm Stephanie, mom to four, soon to be five. I started blogging to keep in touch with family after moving back East but have since moved West and now blogging is just a way for me to keep track of every day moments.
2 comments:
Steph,
These are so cute! Were do you get all the digital paper from?
Thanks! I'm still learning but I think it's great fun. There are some links on the right side of my blog under 'Digital Stuff'. I have gotten most of my stuff at those sites and mostly for FREE! There is so much out there for free. I use Paint Shop Pro to put my pages together and to design simple paper. Photoshop elements is a similar program but is a little more complicated and does a bit more. For what I do though, PSP works great. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment