Mia's birthday was on the 19
th of July, which also happened to be the day we were all sealed in the temple. Cool. After the get together at Grandma and Grandpa
Eastin's, we all headed to Utah. The next day we celebrated Mia's birthday with some
presents and cake. The cake....well....I had big plans for the cake. It ended up being much taller then expected.....and much more lopsided. We tried to save it, but there was no hope. I ended up trying to make it look like it was supposed to look the way it did. The candles were perfect, I think. Nicki called it the Dr. Seuss cake. I'm sure I couldn't have made it that way if I had tried! It was yummy anyway...and Mia liked it. :)
Mia got a scooter from Grandma Robyn and Grandpa Eric, a cute stuffed moose from Grandpa Steve, a baby doll and littlest pet shops from Grandma Marilyn, Grandpa Greg and Shelby, a tea set from mom and dad, and littlest pet shops from
Bre, Brook and Mason. Oh...and
Brooklynn found and wrapped a
KFC cup for her. Mia was a little confused when she opened it....but
Brooklynn was so proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment